Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The crazy snapper

Splash!!I was at lake Taupo. I jumped onto the boat Rummm! The fast furious falcon 3000 was white and orange.Hi I'm Corbin, and this is my dad George.
Everyone that past us said '' nice ride man''.We went about 200 metres out in the water. Fling!I threw my
line out. About 10 minutes later Whoaaa I think I got a fish. We'll don't just sit there reel it in!
So I was reeling so hard it felt like pulling a 50,000 pound truck!''cmon we want tea''.''Ok settle
down I will only get it if you cheer me on''!''Yay go Corbin! 1 2 3 pull! its a snapper BOOF!! It smacked me in the face with it's tail. Around 10 seconds later my dad said ''Knockout''!
The crazy fish was flipping like a headless chicken But luckily Dad put a net on it so it couldn't
jump back in the water.I lifted my head and the fish is having baby fishes.''Quick we will carefully put a wet towel on that big orange snapper.''She has ten fishes''! Quick carefully put them in the water.''Yep Go Go Go''.We softly put those cute small orange baby snappers in the water and finally the new mum went softly in the with her new baby snappers.''I wanted tea''.Said dad.''Lets just go and have some fish and chips''!''Okkkk''. That was the best fishing day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment